miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

I’ve had a little bit too much, muchAll of the people start to rush, start to rush bycaught in a twisted danceCan’t find my drink oh man,where are my keys I lost my phoneWhat’s going on, on the floorI love this record baby but I can’t see straight anymoreKeep it cool, what’s the name of this clubI can’t remember but it’s alright, I'm alrightJust dance, it’s gonna be okay da da doo-doomJust dance, spin that record babe da da doo-doomJust dance, it’s gonna be okayDa da daDance, dance, danceJust, just, just, just danceWish I could shut my playboy mouthHow’d i turn my shirt inside outControl your poison babeRoses have thorns they sayAnd were all getting hosed tonightWhat’s going on, on the floorI love this record baby but I can’t see straight anymoreKeep it cool, what’s the name of this clubI can’t remember but it’s alright, I'm alrightJust dance, it’s gonna be okay da da doo-doomJust dance, spin that record babe da da doo-doomJust dance, it’s gonna be okayDa Da DaDance Dance DanceJust, just, just, just dance . (8) lalalalala ♥♥.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario